Sunday, May 22, 2011

looking for advice about a debt settlement company?

I enrolled with Renaissance Debt Solutions out of MD and paid the initial $ 349 start up fee to help me with credit cards and a repo that I have been paying on for 3 1/2 yrs. I was not behind in anything at the time but am now. Checked with the BBB (after the fact) and the company has an unsatisfactory rating. Does anyone have any further information about this company before I just cut my losses and try to get back on track with my creditors myself?

2 comments:

  1. We then discuss what you need to know about credit counseling, debt management programs, and negotiation techniques.
    Debt Solution

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zinavo Technologies is a one-stop destination for all web related services including Web Designing, website development, Ecommerce Development, Mobile application, and much more.
    Web Design Company | Web Development Companies

    ReplyDelete